Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarships 2021/2022: Students from Asia, South America and Africa are hereby invited to apply for the CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students valued at AUD $30,000 and awarded for a full-time Carnegie Mellon University Australia master programs in August 2021.
The CMU Scholarships in Australia for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Carnegie Mellon University
Scholarship Type: Partial funding.
Host Institution(s): Carnegie Mellon University, Australia.
Scholarship Worth: AUD $20,000 for 12-month and AUD $30,000 for 21-month study program.
Number of Awards: Not Stated.
Study level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students (Asia, South America or Africa).
Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarships 2021/2022 | ELIGIBILITY
Students who are eligible for the scholarships need to meet following criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country in Asia, South America or Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2021
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline
Other conditions to Note:
- Students who are citizens or hold permanent residency of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible
- This scholarship will not be applicable for students who defer the commencement
- This scholarship is not applicable in conjunction with any another CMU Australia scholarships or other government scholarships including but not limited to Endeavour and Australian Awards scholarships
- Students need to maintain their enrolment throughout their course in full-time study and meet CMU Australia’s academic progression policy
- If a student withdraws from the master program before completion, he/she may be required to repay the value of scholarship awarded
The Scholarship Offer
Three scholarship programs for the different regions;
- Future Innovator Scholarship for Africa (FISA): With this scholarship, ambitious African students will be encouraged to be leaders in innovation in the African region.
- South American Leaders for Change Scholarship (SALCS): The scholarship will support South American students to become leaders to catalyse positive change in their respective countries.
- Young Asian Leaders Scholarship (YALS): The scholarship will enable Asian students to lead and contribute to the development of their countries and the Asian region after their studies.
The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
How-to-Apply: If you’re a resident from a country belonging to Asia, South America or Africa, you can learn more and apply for the for the Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarships 2021/2022. Applicants will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when they apply for a master program to study with the university. Upon being accepted to study at CMU Australia, the school will contact you of your scholarship eligibility.
Application Deadline: Closed