Cambridge University MBA Scholarships for International Students: Application entries are requested from qualified international students to apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarships awards for the 2022 academic session. Applicants must be students possessing a bachelor’s degree wishing to advance their career in a prestigious institution of higher learning.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes taught at one of the world’s finest university. The Boustany Foundation- MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School. Scholarships covers financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Boustany Foundation and Cambridge University
Scholarship to be taken at: Cambridge University
Scholarship level: MBA
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Scholarship Slots: Several
Subject Eligibility: Business Administration and related course
Nationality: International students.
Cambridge University MBA Scholarships 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for Cambridge University MBA Scholarships 2022 for International Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Applicants may apply for scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA Programme.
- Applicants must have obtained good bachelor’s degree in relevant courses from a recognized university.
- Applicants demonstrate strong commitment and leadership potential and be able to interact with people of diverse tribe, religion and background.
- Successful scholars will be required to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- £30,000 towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarships 2022 Applicants are to send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2022