Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards 2020/2021: The Cambridge Trust is pleased to announce the offering of the Cambridge International Scholarships, the Vice-Chancellor’s Awards and several other awards. The Cambridge Trusts Scholarship Awards is to ensure that excellent students irrespective of nationality receive funding for their education.
The various scholarships include the Cambridge International Scholarships for those students who are required to pay university fees at the international rate and the Vice-Chancellor’s Awards which is for UK and Irish nationals who are required to pay fees at the domestic rate. There is also the Cambridge UK Masters Scholarships, Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholarship and His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales Commonwealth Scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cambridge Trust
Scholarship to be taken in: University of Cambridge
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
Scholarship Worth: See Benefits
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Course Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards 2020/2021, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for the Cambridge UK Masters Scholarship must apply for the postgraduate funding deadline for their chosen course of study, and be offered conditional admission to the University of Cambridge.
- All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
- Applicants must apply for a full-time study programme at the University of Cambridge as part-time applicants will not be considered.
- Applicants must be intending to start a course at undergraduate, masters and research postgraduate levels.
- All students applying for admission must be admitted into the University of Cambridge through the normal application procedures.
- Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholars receive a full-cost award covering tuition fees and maintenance.
- Cambridge UK Masters Scholars receive an award valued at £12,000.
- HRH Prince of Wales Commonwealth Scholars will receive full-cost awards covering tuition fees and maintenance.
Application Procedures for the Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards 2020/2021
Applicants for all the scholarships are to apply for admission into a full-time study programme at the University of Cambridge. Applicants for postgraduate scholarship are to complete the funding section of the online application form via the Applicant Portal expressing their wish to be considered for funding.
Applicants intending to pursue a course of undergraduate study at the University of Cambridge should complete and submit a UCAS application by the deadline of 15 October 2020.
Application Deadline: Two general deadline for postgraduate applications 3 December 2020 and 7 January 2021.