Be Exceptional Scholarships at University of York: University of York, UK is pleased to announce the commencement of application for the 2022/23 Be Exceptional Scholarships for International and EU students.
The scholarships are awarded to many international students per year, recognizing achievement by applying a tuition fee discount to support them to achieve their goals of studying at the University of York.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of York
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): University of York, United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: Up to £7,500
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International (including EU) Students
Be Exceptional Scholarships at University of York 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Be Exceptional Scholarships 2022/23, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by 21 March 2022 (round one) or 20 June 2022 (round two).
- Be paying fees at the overseas fee rate (any assessments must be completed by 21 March 2022 [round one] or 20 March 2022 [round two]).
- Intend to study a full-time undergraduate or a postgraduate taught masters course.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Applicants for the postgraduate scholarship must have obtained relevant first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Be Exceptional Scholarships at University of York 2022/23 are to apply online. Applicants are to apply for admission first into a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the University. You will be considered for the Be Exceptional Awards and the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships.
Applicants are to note that all applications are done online and they only need to make one application.
Application Deadline: 21 March 2022 (Round One); 20 June 2022 (Round Two)