Baker Hughes Opportunities in Information Technology: Applications are currently invited from young graduates in the physical sciences to be employed as Information Technology professionals . Graduates with relevant qualifications – a 4-year degree, Master’s or PhD in a technology, mathematics or computing subject –will be hired directly into the organization.
Information technology is an essential part of daily life and a key enabler for the business – customers trust the company to deliver the critical systems and services they depend on, and to respond quickly when issues arise.
Company/Organisation(s): Baker Hughes
Program Type: Career Opportunity
Program Location: Various Operation Regions
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: B.Sc, Masters or PhD
Nationality: Any Nationality
You May Also Like: Baker Hughes Field Engineers & Specialist Job Opportunities for Graduates
Baker Hughes Opportunities in Information Technology | What to Expect
At Baker Hughes, interns are likely to be involved in one or more of three key areas:
- IT systems & services: The activities here are aimed at simplifying processes and systems to accelerate the capability of fellow workers, enabling communication at all times, protecting data and delivering essential information and services
- Remote operation services: The company goal is to become its customers’ partner of choice for digital oilfield solutions, and we aspire to be the industry’s leading information utility for real-time remote monitoring and data analytics.
- Technical software: Sophisticated technical software helps differentiate its business, so in this area you could be involved in helping to optimize, integrate and modernise the Baker Hughes portfolio.
To be eligible for Baker Hughes Opportunities in Information Technology, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduates with relevant qualifications
- Applicants must have a 4-year degree, Master’s or PhD in:
o Mathematics or
o Computing subject – will be hired directly into the organization
How-to-Apply: All applications for Baker Hughes Opportunities in Information Technology are done online, interested applicants should proceed to the official application portal to begin application.
Application Deadline: Not Specified