ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship for International Students: Applications are hereby invited from outstanding and eligible students for the 200 new scholarships offering up to $25,000 for international students to study at ANU in Semester 1, 2021.
ANU is here to help make your university aspirations a reality. The University understands you have personal situations that require different types of support, and want to make sure you have access it.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australia National University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Australia National University, Australia
Scholarships level: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD
Scholarship Worth: Up to $25,000
Subject Eligibility: PhD or Master of Philosophy program
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship for International Students | DETAILS
Whether you are looking for financial support to start your studies at ANU, or help to move away from home for the first time, we have scholarship opportunities for you and your situation. From recognition of academic achievements or athletic performance, to support for unique challenges and experiences, ANU has scholarships for you.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria [Updated]
The eligibility conditions for Australian National University Chancellor’s International Scholarship are as follows;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Must be self-funded for fee purposes and is a full-fee paying student (i.e. is not the recipient of a tuition fee sponsorship by a government or organisation);
- (For region-specific Awards) is a citizen of a country in the regions defined below:
South Asia: Bangladesh; Bhutan; Maldives; India; Nepal; Pakistan; Sri Lanka.
South East Asia: Brunei; Cambodia; Indonesia; Laos; Malaysia; Myanmar; Philippines; Singapore; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Vietnam.
Middle East & Africa: Any country of Africa; Bahrain; Iraq; Iran; Israel; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Syria; United Arab Emirates; Yemen; Turkey.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on outstanding academic merit.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Australian National University, Australia
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the ANU’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Scholarship Benefits [Updated]
Below is the funding breakdown;
|Category||Number of Awards||Scholarship Value|
|Undergraduate International applicants||25||up to $25,000|
|Postgraduate International applicants||75||up to $15,000|
|International applicants from South Asia Region||50||up to $25,000|
|International applicants from South-East Asia Region||30||up to $25,000|
|International applicants from Middle East and Africa Region||10||up to $25,000|
|International applicants who have completed International Baccalaureate (IB)||10||up to $20,000|
How-to-Apply: All eligible students seeking for Australia National University ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship for International Students need only to apply for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate study programme at the University. Thereafter, No separate scholarship application is necessary as all eligible candidates will be automatically considered.
Application Deadline: September entry deadline