Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship at UNSW: The University of New South Wales in Australia is pleased to announce its international research scholarships through the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) offered to outstanding and eligible international students who wish to enroll in a research training program at the university.
This scholarship is funded by the Australian Government and available for 3.5 years for a PhD and 2 years for a research Masters programme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of New South Wales, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of New South Wales, Australia
Scholarship Type: Research Funding
Scholarship level: Masters & PhD
Scholarship Worth: $28,597 per annum
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Nationality International students
Also Check: Australian Government RTP Scholarships for Postgraduate Research 2023
Eligibility Criteria | Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) at UNSW
Below are general eligibility requirements for applying for a Higher Research Degree Programs at UNSW;
- Applicants must generally meet the admission and scholarship application minimum requirements
- English requirements: All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum UNSW English Language Requirements.
- Source of funding: All applicants, whether domestic or international, must complete the GTE & Financial Declaration Form and, if required, submit evidence of your capacity to fund all living costs, fees and other associated costs.
- Supervision and resources: You must consider whether you need to contact a supervisor or undertake an EOI. Approval must be provided by a potential supervisor or School before you can apply.
The value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship includes:
- Scholarship award of $28,597 per annum(2021 rate);
- Tuition Fees;
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) awarding to international students.
You May Like: Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for International Students
How-to-Apply: To apply for a scholarship, simply indicate that you would also like to be considered for a UNSW scholarship on your application for admission to a program and select your preferred scholarship application round. You will be considered for all the above scholarships. You should visit Submit an Application page to learn about UNSW admission application process.
Application Deadline: On-Going