The Africa Research Excellence Fund (AREF) is pleased to announce the commencement of application for the AREF Research Development Fellowship 2023/24 aimed at providing opportunities for talented health researchers based in Africa to improve their skills.
Fellowships are aimed at giving successful fellows the opportunity to develop their own research ideas, research skills and capabilities, to grow their research relationships through collaboration and mentorship, and to work towards a substantial research funding proposal.
Fellowship Sponsors: Africa Research Excellence Fund
Program Type: Postgraduate Fellowship
Program Location: UK, Europe or Africa
Program Duration: 9 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Higher degree
AREF Research Development Fellowship 2023/24 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The participate in the AREF Research Development Fellowship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be early career researchers.
- Be research active post-doctoral scientists and clinicians.
- Be nationals of and employed in Africa.
- Demonstrate excellent research abilities.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the AREF Research Development Fellowship 2023/24 before they begin their application are to read through the application scheme information. They are to thoroughly review the guidance on Completing the Application Forms. Applicants will be required to complete their application carefully and provide the application documents:
- Online Application Form PART A
- Download the Application Form Parts B-F, fill and upload on to the online application form.
- Download and complete the Application Form Part G – Signature Page, then submit on to the online application.
Application Deadline: 8th September 2023