Are you an entrepreneur with innovative products? Do you have a manufactured product that will improve lives and create local jobs? Then apply for the Because International Accelerator Program.
The entrepreneurship accelerator program is hinged on four primary components consisting of a ten-week online training, coaching, networking and funding opportunities. The program is designed for entrepreneurs who are in their early to middle stages of product development.
Because Accelerator Program | What to Know
The Program is uniquely focused on overcoming the challenges to developing affordable manufactured products which have proven market attractiveness and are ready to aim for production at scale. The program will be beneficial to entrepreneurs who are launching their first product, or those who are looking to add something new to an existing line. Upon completion, entrepreneurs will have a written business plan, a polished pitch ready to share with potential investors, progress towards or completion of a next level goal and an opportunity to participate in an annual pitch competition.
See Also: Anzisha Prize for Young African Entrepreneurs Fellowship 2022 [$140,000 Funding Available]
To be eligible for the Because Accelerator Program 2021, applicants must meet the conditions specified as follows:
- Must be an entrepreneur who is in his/her early to middle stages of product development.
- Must be available to undertake a 10-week online training if successful.
- Product must be related to any of the sustainable development goals of the United Nations.
- A 10-week online training covering topics common to startups.
- Coaching session to mentor successful candidates during the program and beyond.
- Networking opportunities with other entrepreneurs.
- Funding opportunities
Apply for: Apple Entrepreneur Camp for Software Developers 2022
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants are to complete an online application for the Because Accelerator program and provide all the required information and supporting documents required for the application.
Application Deadline: March 1st, 2022