Alvernia University offers Undergraduate International Students Scholarships to qualified undergraduate degree-seeking students. Interested students must complete a separate scholarship application in addition to an application for admission.
International undergraduate students may apply for this scholarship after being accepted to the institution. The scholarship offers many levels of support, with the highest level being a merit grant of $24,000 per year.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Alvernia University, USA
- Host Institution(s): Alvernia University, USA
- Funding Amount: $24,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates
- Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Details
The following requirements must be fulfilled by applicants seeking for the Undergraduate International Students Scholarships:
- Applicants must be a full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate student attending mostly daytime classes.
- Have earned a minimum 3.0 overall cumulative GPA by the May 1 scholarship application deadline.
- Meet English proficiency and financial specifications.
Alvernia University offers scholarships to each admitted international freshman and transfer student wishing to earn an undergraduate degree as a traditional day student at our main Reading campus.
These merit scholarships are renewable for four years (up to eight semesters), all in the same amount. Scholarships cannot be combined with any other award, including a government scholarship; therefore, an applicant cannot apply for an Alvernia International Scholarship if they are already receiving another financial award.
How-to-Apply: All undergraduate students who wish to study at Alvernia University must complete an online Alvernia admission application.
The student must submit all grades from all previous schools attended. The applicant must submit all their grades to be evaluated. For international transcript must be evaluated in USA system evaluation via NACES member institutions (https://www.naces.org/members).
Application Deadline: Not Stated