Airtel Nigeria Careers Development Program 2023 is now open and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who have recently graduated from the higher institution with degrees in the social sciences, art, sciences or engineering disciplines.
Airtel Nigeria would be keen to hear from you if you have experience in Networks Engineering, IT Systems, People, Finance, Audit, Marketing or Sales, and are willing to work either in our headquarters in Lagos or from any of our offices across the country.
Company/Organisation(s): Airtel Nigeria
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Also Apply: ExxonMobil Nigeria Graduate Internship (Medical Science) 2022/2023
Airtel Nigeria Career Development for Graduates | What to Expect
Airtel offer hands-on experience through ownership and management of key projects and initiatives creating meaningful responsibilities for every employee as learning experientially is a key pillar of our value offering.
Starting from the on-boarding and through your career with Airtel, employees are provided with opportunities to use their varied experiences in driving projects functionally or cross functionally.
To be eligible for Airtel Nigeria Career Development for Young and Recent Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduates
- Applicants must possess a graduate degree in Social Science, Art or Engineering with 0-3 years of post NYSC experience.
- Applicants must be skillful and creative
- Applicants must be smart, result oriented and self driven.
- Must have good academic credentials.
- Applicants who are looking for a challenge
- Applicants must have Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- High Persuasion and Negotiation skills
- Pro-active & Teamwork oriented
Check Also: Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training Program 2022
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the Airtel Nigeria Career Development 2023, applicants should submit their application online through the designated application portal.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2022