AIG Public Leaders Programme 2021 for Africans: AIG-Imoukhuede Institute in collaboration with the University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government offers an immersive executive education experience aimed at strengthening the skills of participants to build cultures of excellence, effectiveness and integrity throughout the institutions they are a part of. Programme graduates are able to enhance their countries’ development through improved governance and public policy.
The AIG Public Leaders Programme is designed to assist public sector executives and those who are moving into the senior leadership of the public sector master a range of new skills as quickly as possible. PLP offers insights from the world’s leading scholars and practitioners as well as peer learning from participant’s counterpart.
Programme Sponsor(s): AIG-Imoukhuede Institute and University of Oxford
Programme to be taken in: Africa
Programme Benefits: Programme is free
Country Eligibility: Africans
Location: Online and Abuja
AIG Public Leaders Programme 2021 | DETAILS
Public sector executives ascending the ranks of government departments, agencies, ministries or multilateral organisations must maintain exemplary performance in their current role while developing the new skills and perspectives they will need to take on a top leadership role. The AIG Public Leaders Programme is designed to ensure these senior public leaders, and those who are moving into the senior leadership of the public-sector over the next three to seven years, master a range of new skills as quickly as possible. The programme aims to broaden their skills as public leaders and provide them with the conceptual frameworks and practical tools they need to meet the challenges of a complex and rapidly changing world.
To be eligible for the AIG Public Leaders Programme 2021:
- Applicants must be an African citizen working in the public sector within Africa.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of seven years of active service in the public service.
- Applicants must be at a doctorate level.
- Provide evidence of game-changing leadership qualities and abilities.
- Be endorse by the Head of Ministry/Department/Agency where he/she works.
- Applicants will be chosen based on public sector experience and achievements, proven leadership qualities, intellectual abilities and personal motivations and ambitions.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the AIG Public Leaders Programme 2021 are to apply online and ensure that they provide the necessary information before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 19 March 2021