AIAS Foundation Scholarship: Applications are invited from suitably qualified undergraduate and postgraduate students who intend to pursue a career or work as an early professional in any aspect of game development to apply for the AIAS scholarship.
The Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences Foundation (AIAS) scholarships are provided to students and early professionals in game design, production, or business who aspire to make a mark on the games industry through their dedication, passion, and interest in pushing forward the medium of interactive entertainment.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): AIAS Foundation
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): AIAS Foundation
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
AIAS Foundation Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the AIAS Foundation Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student or a graduate student attending an accredited college or university during the 2022-23 academic school year OR working as an early professional (within their first two years in the industry).
- Must be 21 years or older by February 6th, 2023. If under 21, must acknowledge that they are not eligible to participate in activities during D.I.C.E. summit including the mentor program on site.
- Academic institutions must be accredited by the standard and customary university/college accredited institution(s) for the country or countries where they operate.
- Must possess a minimum GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
Recommended: 15 United States Scholarships Without IELTS in 2022
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the AIAS Foundation Scholarship are to complete an online application and provide the following documents:
- Two page (maximum) personal statement, including: information about your studies and how you will benefit the game industry, a statement addressing your service, leadership, character, and financial need.
- Two current, signed letters of recommendation from colleagues or professors from your current academic program, administration, and or professors who know you individually.
- Student applicants must include an online transcript, proof of enrolment while early professional applicants should include proof of employment.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022