African World Heritage Fund Internship 2021: Applications are invited from eligible and qualified candidates for the 2021 cycle of the African World Heritage Fund Internship (AWHF) based in Midrand, Johannesburg, South Africa. The AWHF internship is in collaboration with the UNESCO Flemish Commission which seeks to address the challenges faced by African State Parties in the implementation of the under-representation of African sites on the World Heritage List.
The internship content is focused on communication, media relations and partnerships and seeks to enhance the administrative and managerial skills of interns in the delivery of quality service. Individuals who wish to enhance their skills are encouraged to apply for the internship position.
Internship Sponsor(s): African World Heritage Fund
Internship to be taken in: South Africa
Area of Focus: Communication, Media Relations and Partnerships
Country Eligibility: Africans
African World Heritage Fund Internship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the African World Heritage Fund Internship 2021:
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor, master or equivalent degree at a Flemish university or equivalent institution prior to commencing the internship.
- Applicants must be fluent in at least one of the working languages of the office of assignment.
- Applicants who possess excellent communication skills in English, French would have added advantage
- Applicants must possess a degree in Social Science, Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- Applicants must possess knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility and/or Business Ethics and/or Sustainability Labelling Systems and/or Stakeholder management and/or Company foundations.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the African World Heritage Fund Internship 2021 are to submit a letter of interest and their curriculum vitae to the email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 28th February 2021