Africa Oxford Health Innovation Programme 2021: Are you an African innovator with solutions to Africa’s health challenges? Then apply for the Africa Oxford Health Innovation Programme 2021, a programme to support African innovators develop solutions to the health challenges of Africa.
The Africa Oxford Health Innovation Programme is an extension of Africa-Oxford collaborations aimed at connecting research to industry to solve intractable societal challenges. The programme is open to work in any scientific discipline, including outside life sciences and engineering sciences, and any type of technology leading to the creation of solutions towards disease prevention and treatment.
Programme Sponsor(s): Africa Oxford Initiative
Programme to be taken in: Africa
Programme Benefits: Not specified
Area of Focus: Health Innovations
Country Eligibility: African countries
Africa Oxford Health Innovation Programme | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Africa Oxford Health Innovation Programme 2021:
- Applicants must be from an innovator passionate about strengthening the health systems and improving healthcare equity and access.
- Applicants with novel solutions relating to maternal and neonatal care to improve mortality and morbidity outcomes; medical laboratory-related testing and diagnostic capacity to support treatment are highly encouraged.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent leadership and academic abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of individuals at the Africa Oxford Health Innovation Programme.
- Applicants must be a national of an African country or have indefinite leave to remain in an African country, domiciled in an African country in which they must be a legal resident and developing the proposed health innovation in their host country.
How-to-Apply: interested applicants for the Africa Oxford Health Innovation Programme 2021 should submit their applications through the AfOx online submission portal before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2021 at 23:59 BST