ACU Australian Government Research Training Program: The Australian Catholic University (ACU) offers a range of prestigious scholarships to reward outstanding academic achievement. Scholarships are available to both domestic and international research candidates looking to undertake a research course.
ACU is awarding the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend scholarships for the 2021 general round and other specialist doctoral areas.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government
Scholarship Type: Research Funding
Host Institution(s): Australian Catholic University (ACU)
Scholarship Worth: See scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- General Round: In assessing applications, ACU will give priority to applicants wishing to study at doctoral level, to Indigenous Australian applicants, and to applicants whose proposed research aligns with ACU’s core research priorities of education, health, theology and philosophy and other liberal arts.
- Specialist Research Areas: Eligibility varies for different research areas, please look up relevant eligibility requirements at the official webpage (link below)
- A Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship of $28,597* per annum (indexed annually); and either
- A Research Training Program Fees Offset Scholarship (that is, a tuition fee waiver) for Domestic candidates; or
- An ACU Tuition Fee waiver and Single Coverage Overseas HealthCare for International candidates.
- How to Apply: If you are a currently enrolled candidate, download the ‘application for a Postgraduate Research Scholarship for currently enrolled candidates’ form in Orion and submit with required documentation to Candidature Services [email protected]
- If you are a prospective candidate, visit the How to apply webpage for application instructions.
- Enquiries: Any questions should be directed to ACU Candidature Services on [email protected]
- Application Deadline: 11:59pm AEST Monday 26th April 2021