ACI Foundation Scholarship and Fellowships in USA and Canada for International Students: The ACI Foundation is pleased to bring to the notice of international students wishing to advance their educational career to apply for the 2021 ACI Foundation Scholarships and Fellowships. The support is for high potential students in concrete-related graduate and undergraduate degree programs. The scholarship will be open next month and interested candidates are advised to prepare the necessary documents required for the application.
The ACI Foundation Scholarship Council will select student recipients based on essays, submitted data, and endorsements with strongest combination of interest and potential for professional success in the concrete industry. Applicants with background in building, civil and structural engineering are encouraged to apply for the scholarship and fellowship opportunity.
Program Sponsor(s): ACI Foundation
Program to be taken at: USA and Canada
Program level: Undergraduates and Postgraduates
Program Worth: More than $200,000
Subject Eligibility: Environmental Science, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The program is for international students.
You may also like: Augsburg University International Full Scholarship in USA 2020
Program Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the ACI Foundation Scholarship and Fellowships in USA and Canada for International Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a full-time graduate student to be eligible to apply for the scholarship and must at least be in their first or second year of graduate study during the award year. Undergraduate applicants must be full-time undergraduate at the time of applying for and during the entire award year.
- Applicants for the fellowship award must be international students attending a U.S. or Canadian university during the award year. Some of the fellowships expect the awardee to complete a 10-20 week internship the summer prior to beginning the award year.
- All applicants must be proficient in the English language. If English is not your native language, a written statement must be attached to the application attesting to the proficiency.
- Fellowship awardees will be expected to submit a written report near the end of their fellowship period describing the value of the Fellowship to their development and to their preparation for their chosen career after graduation.
- Postdoctoral Fellowships for International Students at Princeton University 2020
- DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships in Architecture for International Students 2020
Application Procedures for the ACI Foundation Scholarship and Fellowships in USA and Canada for International Students
A single online application form will be used for all the fellowships and scholarships. After answering the required questions, the form will automatically display the fellowships and scholarships for which you may be eligible.
Applicants will be required to submit personal and educational information; A resume; A 500-word essay; Official transcripts (read more about transcript submission); Two endorsements, which are statements of evaluation of the applicant in terms of potential for growth, character, leadership capacity and career interest.
Application Commencement Date: July 1st, 2020