A.G. Leventis Foundation Scholarship for MBA and MSc in Finance, 2020: Application is hereby requested from suitably qualified and eligible Nigerians to apply for the 2020 A. G. Leventis Foundation scholarship in collaboration with the Alba Graduate Business School and the American College of Greece. The scholarship is to assist brilliant students achieve their dream of acquiring world-class training in finance.
The A.G. Leventis Foundation prides itself in its broad goals of preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus and other places as well promoting the activities for social welfare. The provision of scholarships is to enable talented and brilliant young students to pursue higher education at leading universities around the world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): A.G. Leventis Foundation, Alba Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece
Scholarship to be taken at: Athens, Greece
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (MBA and MSc)
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fees, accommodation, living expenses of 200 Euro per month
Subject Eligibility: All courses related to finance
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for Nigerian students
You may also like: 2020 International Students Awards at University of Limerick, Ireland
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the A. G. Leventis Foundation Scholarship for MBA and MSc in Finance, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for the scholarship are Nigerian students wishing to study a full-time financial course at Alba Graduate Business School, Athens, Greece.
- Applicants must be brilliant students with good academic credentials who must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent educational institution.
- Applicants must demonstrate good command of English Language and also possess other credentials required to be offered admission into the Alba Graduate Business School.
- Applicants must possess at least three years of work experience for MBA applicants.
- KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2020 (Fully-Funded for Africans)
- Presidential Scholarships at BI Norwegian Business School for Masters Study in Norway 2020
Application Procedure for the A. G. Leventis Foundation Scholarship for MBA and MSc in Finance, 2020
Applicants are to visit the official application webpage to access the application form and then send completed application hard copy package together with other supporting documents before the application expiration deadline to:
Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja, Nigeria)
Application Deadline: 10th April, 2020