Lagos State Government Internship Programme for 4000 Unemployed Graduates: The Lagos State Government has approved the recruitment of over 4000 unemployed graduate into the Lagos State Government Graduate Internship Placements 2021.
As part of efforts to reduce the rate of unemployment in Lagos State, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu will placed the graduates on internship in various capacity and be paid 40,000 naira as stipends.
Internship Sponsor(s): Lagos State Government, Nigeria
Internship Location: Lagos
Program Type: Internship
Basic Qualification: Graduate applicants
Salary: 40,000 naira monthly
Number of Slots: 4,000
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Nigerians
You May Also Like: How to Apply for Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 /2021
Lagos State Government Internship Programme For 4000 Unemployed Graduates | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Lagos State Government Internship Programme For 4000 Unemployed Graduates;
- Applicants must be a Nigerian graduate.
- Interested applicants must possess NYSC Certificates or letters of exemption, and
- Must be registered residents of the State with Lagos State Residents Registration Agency, LASRRA.
- Create an account: Register on the platform by filling in your bio-data and required information
- Preliminary assessment: Take standard assessments to test your aptitude and basic skills
- Get noticed by employers : Employer view candidate’s profile and reach out to qualified graduates
The value of the Lagos State Government Internship Programme For 4000 Unemployed Graduates includes
- Interns get of 40,000 naira per month payable to benefiting Nigerian graduates.
- Go to ‘Register for free’ at the top right corner of the official webpage.
- Select ‘Graduate’
- Type in your preferred email, password and personal information in the boxes on the screen
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from GIPP (check your spam folder also).
- Click on the link in the confirmation email to confirm your new GIPP account
- Complete registration process; upload your birth certificate, CV and statement of result.
- Take assessment.
Application Deadline: Currently