2021 Westerwelle Young Founders Programme for Young Enterpreneurs: Are you searching for where to develop your entrepreneurial skills? Here is an opportunity for you. Apply for Westerwelle Young Founders Programme designed for young entrepreneurs who wish to develop their entrepreneurial skills and their international network.
The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme is a fully funded 6-month-long programme for outstanding young entrepreneurs from emerging and developing countries. This is aims to connect young founders from all over the world and offers a mentoring programme tailored to their particular challenges.
Company/Organization: Westerwelle Young Founders
Internship Location: Germany
Internship Type: Career development
Study level/Qualification: All
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International
You May Also Like: UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates 2020
Westerwelle Young Founders Programme for Young Enterpreneur | Details
The 6-month-long Westerwelle Young Founders Programme Spring 2021 starts with a digital kick-off conference from 1st to 5th of March 2021. In the following six months, the young founders will have the opportunity to develop their company with the support of a personal mentor and to exchange ideas with the other young founders and obtain feedback.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the 2021 Westerwelle Young Founders Programme for Young Enterpreneur
- Must be foreign applicants.
- Applicants must have medical insurance for the duration of the programme.
- You have recently (in the last 5 years) started a for-profit company with a scalable business model that has achieved Product-Market Fit and has ideally secured first external funding (if you run a business model that requires external investment);
- Your company is based in a developing or emerging country or has a strong business focus on developing and emerging economies;
- You possess a good working knowledge of English;
- You are available to attend the digital kick-off conference and can make time to participate in monthly mentoring and peer mentoring calls for the 6-month programme.
- Foreign applicants must possess valid travel documents (including a visa, if necessary) to enter Germany, and valid travel medical insurance.
The benefits of the 2021 Westerwelle Young Founders Programme for Young Entrepreneur include:
- Fully funded 6-month-long programme
- Stipend to help cover basic daily expenses
- Developing their entrepreneurial skills and their international network.
- Support of a personal mentor and to exchange ideas with the other young founders and obtain feedback.
- The opportunity to pitch in front of investors, participate in workshops and networking events and get an insight into the German start-up scene.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for 2021 Westerwelle Young Founders Programme for Young Enterpreneur should submit application.
Application Deadline: December 9, 2020