2021 Berkeley Undergraduate Prize for Professionals (25,000 USD): Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the 2021 Berkeley Undergraduate Prize for Design Excellence at the University of California, Berkeley to promote the study of Architecture. The prize will be in the form of an essay prize competition.
The contest is open to current full-time registered students in an undergraduate Architecture degree program at any recognized university or institution of higher learning majoring in Architecture or Diploma students in accredited schools of Architecture World-wide.
Program Sponsor(s): Berkeley Prize
Program to be taken at: Globally
Program Level: Undergraduate
Program Slot: Not specified
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students from all countries.
Course Eligibility: Architecture
You may also like: QUEX Scholarship at the University of Queensland 2020/2021
Program Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2021 Berkeley Undergraduate Prize for Professionals (25,000 USD), applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students studying Architecture in a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- All proposals must be submitted by a two-member team.
- Essays must be submitted in English
- Both finalists will be required to provide proof of current registration in the form of copies of actual school transcripts.
Application Procedures for the 2021 Berkeley Undergraduate Prize for Professionals (25,000 USD)
Applicants are to submit a 500-word essay proposal in English to the Prize Committee. Qualified applicants may also team up with undergraduates from allied arts and social sciences programs and submit proposals in teams of two.
Application Deadline: Visit the website for deadline