2020 ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship: Are you a young and aspiring leader seeking a free mentorship program? Then the 2020 ZeroToOne High Impact Fellowship is for you. Fellows will have access to opportunities for professional development through personal mentoring, clarity and resume development as well as sparkling professional recommendations.
The fellowship is a 6-week learning program designed to identify and grow talented young people into career and business leaders while affording them the opportunity to apply their skills, passions, and interests to provide solutions to challenges in their locality.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): ZeroToOne Foundation
Fellowship Mode: Taken Online
Fellowship Worth: See Benefits
Country Eligibility: African Countries
Fellowship Slot: Not specified
See Also: 300 PhD Fellowships to Study in Hong Kong – The Hong Kong PhD Fellowships Scheme, 2021/22
2020 ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for the 2020 ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a youth within the age of 16 and 30
- Must be an undergraduate or a recent graduate who understands and speaks English.
- Applicants must be smart, self-motivated and innovative
- Must be from an African country
- Applicants must be willing to commit to the expected workload for 6 weeks and participate in group discussions and individual tasks.
You may be interested in: Study UK GREAT Scholarships 2021-22 (Funded by British Council)
- Exposure to diverse professional environments, professional and personal development through mentoring, world-class online educational sessions, resume development sessions and direct access to a global network.
- Opportunity to learn new skills and expand existing ones
- Networking with other fellows and young professionals with the same goal.
- Certificate of participation (must attain 80% in attendance and participation in the training program).
- Access to remote work/internships as well as global opportunities mentoring.
- Opportunity to obtain stellar letters of recommendation
- Access to a global network of industry leaders and innovators.
How-to-Apply: To apply for the 2020 ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship, applicants are to complete the online application form by providing correct information provided in the form.
Application Deadline: November 9th 2020