2020 Saïd Business School Foundation Africa Scholarships: The Saïd Business School Foundation is pleased to announce the Africa Scholarship scheme for potential African MBA students to see them through an MBA program at the University of Oxford, United Kingdom for the 2020 academic session. Saïd Business School is a charitable trust established in 1998 to support the pursuit of academic excellence.
The number of awards for the scholarship awards varies per year but typically 14 scholars are funded through the stream of Saïd Business School Foundation MBA class. The Foundation is at the forefront of promoting the African growth story and continual advocacy for greater levels of investment into talent from across Africa. The Foundation seeks to remove the barriers facing potential African MBA students through scholarship support funding.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Saïd Business School Foundation
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Oxford, UK
Scholarship level: MBA
Scholarship Worth: No fixed value but awards typically up to £20,000 contributing towards course fees.
Subject Eligibility: Business Administration
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for students from Africa.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2020 Saïd Business School Foundation Africa Scholarships, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be of African nationality who demonstrate knowledge of and a commitment to the continent.
- Applicants should have strong degree results, a higher than regional average GMAT or GRE score, and demonstrated professional achievement and leadership skills.
- Awards will be given to applicants based on academic merit and/ or potential and as such, applicants with good academic certifications and leadership potential will be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree in relevant course from a recognized university.
- Chevening Scholarships at the University of Dundee for International Students, 2020
- Domestic Research Scholarships at Victoria University, Australia
Application Procedure for the 2020 Saïd Business School Foundation Africa Scholarships
Applicants are to apply online by completing the online application form and also attach relevant supporting documents. Applicants are encouraged to apply early as the scholarship award is highly competitive.
Application Deadline: No fixed application deadline.