2020 International Undergraduate Scholarships at Montana State University: Montana State University is proud to announce its offer of merit-based scholarships to international undergraduate students. The awards are based on grade point average as well as SAT or ACT scores. International students at Montana State University are considered for the scholarship on the basis of academic merit.
The scholarship amounts range from $3,000-$15,000 per annum and can be renewed annually if the student maintains a 3.0 GPA on a $.0 scale, maintains full-time status. MSU is an institution known for its great academic and research potential that helps shape the academic future as well as the research capabilities of its students and staff.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Montana State University
Scholarship to be taken at: United States of America
Scholarship level: Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarship Worth: $3,000-$15,000
Subject Eligibility: Full time courses tenable at Montana State University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The Scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2020 International Undergraduate Scholarships at Montana State University, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international undergraduate student enrolled for a full time study at Montana State University, USA.
- Applicants must demonstrate great academic and leadership ability and must have obtained required high school grades required for admission into an undergraduate program at Montana State University.
- Applicants must have obtained a excellent grade in SAT or ACT scores for admission and students may submit them to be considered for additional scholarships. Students who apply to MSU are eligible for consideration.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at MSU.
- University of Michigan-Dearborn International Students Scholarship in USA
- Fully-Funded Westminster International Postgraduate Scholarships 2020
Application Procedures for the 2020 International Undergraduate Scholarships at Montana State University
Applicants are to first apply for admission into Montana State University and if admitted will be automatically eligible or qualified for the international undergraduate scholarships.
Applicants are to submit relevant supporting documents when applying.
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2020