2020 Gabr Fellowship in Egypt and USA for Professionals: Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified applicants for the 2020 cycle of the Gabr Fellowship to held in Egypt and United States. Fellows will be required to design and implement collaborative action projects based on one or more of the topics discussed in the United States and Egypt.
The fellowship program will take place in September, 2020 and applicants are to complete and submit the application forms before the application deadline. The fellowship program in addition to the cultural exchange, is the collaborative Action Projects, delivered by the Gabr Fellows.
The Action projects will set out to achieve the goals of the East-West: The Art of Dialogue initiative, that is to impact upon the cultures in question by addressing the challenges in these societies and effecting positive action in sustainable ways, which will ensure the program’s sustainability and impact well beyond the term of the exchange.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Gabr Fellowship
Fellowship to be taken at: Egypt and United States
Fellowship level: Professionals
Fellowship Worth: Fully-funded
Subject Eligibility: Any course
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The Fellowship is for professionals from Egypt, the United States, the UK, France, Jordan and Lebanon.
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for 2020 Gabr Fellowship in Egypt and USA for Professionals, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be professionals with strong and excellent academic credentials and must have obtained a good degree in relevant courses from a recognized university. Applicants must be interested in the art of dialogue.
- Applicants must be young or mid-career professionals in multiple disciplines in order to provide unique insights and to develop professional and personal relationships.
- Applicants must be able to collaborate and work jointly with other professionals.
- 2020 Professional Development Grants for International Professionals
- 2020 Yale Young African Scholars Programme at the United States
Application Procedure for the 2020 Gabr Fellowship in Egypt and USA for Professionals
Applicants are to visit the official application website and complete the online application forms.
Applicants will be required upload a current CV; essay of not more than 500 words outlining the role that cross-cultural exchanges can have in resolving some of the more pressing challenges of today.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2020