Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program 2020/2021: Applications are currently being received for the annually awarded Fulbright Scholarship Program to study in the United States. Foreign students from across Africa, Asia, Middle East, Europe and Eurasia, The Americas and more are admitted each year for this fully funded scholarship programme. Interested candidates should read details and begin application.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program operates in more than 160 countries worldwide. Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): US Government
Scholarships to be taken at: University/Institutions in the United States.
Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded Scholarships
Scholarship level: Masters, PhD and non-degree postgraduate studies.
Slots: About 4,000 scholarships awarded per year
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: Fully-Funded. Amount depends on program and other factors
Subject Eligibility: All subjects and research areas (excluding medical and clinical degree programs).
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students across the globe are eligible.
Consider Applying Also for:
- 2020 China-Africa Friendship Scholarship Program at Wuhan University, China
- Fully-Funded 2020/21 Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship for Foreign Students
- International Students (Masters and PhD) Scholarships 2020 at Massey University, New Zealand
General Eligibility Criteria:
- Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country. You can Click Here to know country specific eligibility and find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
- If your country is not listed there, then you are not eligible to apply.
- Basically, you must have completed undergraduate education and hold a degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree to be able to enrol for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program
Scholarship Benefits: The Fulbright scholarships (USA) provides full funding to its beneficiaries and generally covers the grant funds tuition, textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance.
Application Procedures for the Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program 2020/2021 – How-to-Apply:
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is administered by binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by these offices. Interested applicants should send their applications through Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies in their home countries.
Application Deadline: Varies by Country