Applications are hereby invited globally from undergraduate and postgraduate students for the 2019 scholarship programs at the UCSI University, Malaysia. Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to study in the UCSI University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The UCSI University and Partners
Scholarship Type: full and partial waiver scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarships are available for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students
Slots: Available scholarship positions have not been stated, subject to Selection Committee discretion.
Scholarship Worth: Scholarships worth are not stated but will be valued based on chosen course of study.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships available to Malaysian and International students
English Language Requirement: Not stated. Candidates should, however, have high level of fluency in English Language.
About the School:
The UCSI University is a comprehensive university in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Ranked 481 in the 2019 QS World University Rankings, UCSI stands out as Malaysia’s best private university.
Scholarships will be awarded in full or partial tuition waiver and cut across the courses listed below:
- DBA (Doctor of Business Administration)
- MBA (Blue Ocean Strategy)
- MBA Oil & Gas Management
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Arts and Design
- Master of Child Psychology
- Master of Clinical Pharmacy Practice
- Master of Philosophy in Engineering
- Master of Science (Health Sciences)
- MSc in Actuarial Management Structure B & C
- MSc Logistics Management
- MSc in Technopreneurship
- MSc Biotechnology
- MSc Biotechnology with Business Management
- MSc Food Science with Business Management
- MSc Nutrition with Management
- MSc (Healthy Aging, Medical Aesthetic and Regenerative Medicine)
- MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- MSc Pharmaceutical Technology
- MMus in Performance Studies
- Industrial PhD in Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy (Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Science)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Business and Management)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Architecture
- MSc Applied Sciences, by Research
Scholarship Eligibility: The following eligibility conditions apply to candidates applying for the scholarship;
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least 2nd upper class with honours or its equivalent, or a Master’s degree from a recognised university.
- The application is opened to Malaysian and International students pursuing full-time postgraduate studies at UCSI University. Candidates can apply to be offered admission.
- The application must be supported and recommended by the respective faculty and HOD of the programme who is responsible for the supervision and assessment of the candidate’s postgraduate studies.
All interested persons should download application form from link provided or visit the university website for application details
Application Deadline and Timelines:
Application window open from November, 2018 to September, 2019. Visit scholarship site for detailed timelines as par courses.
Recommended Post(s): Korea University International Students Scholarships, 2019