2019 Ongoing Google Africa Certification Scholarship Programme: In a bid to help train African developers, Google Africa partnering with Pluralsight and Andela Online platforms has announced an opportunity for young Africans to get training and Google certification in areas of Mobile Web Development, Android Development and Google Cloud. Young people of African origin can seize this opportunity to becomes experts in the afore-mentioned areas of ICT through the scholarship program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Google Africa partnering PluralSight and Andela.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarships for those interested in ICT
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: Not Applicable.
Subject Eligibility: Scholarships are for Android Development, Mobile Web Specialist and Google Cloud.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships for Africans
English Language Requirement: Not Applicable
Google Africa is offering 30,000 additional scholarship opportunities and 1,000 grants for the Google Associate Android Developer, Mobile Web Specialist, and Associate Cloud Engineer certifications. The scholarship program will be delivered by Google’s partners, Pluralsight and Andela, through an intensive learning curriculum designed to prepare motivated learners for entry-level and intermediate roles as software developers.
- Master in-demand Google developer skills with expert-authored Pluralsight content
- Receive support from the ALC program
- Qualify to receive a Google certification grant and take the related Google certification exam for free
- Opportunity to join Andela as a software engineer.
You May Also Like: Naija Coke Summership Programme 2019 at Coca-Cola
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and
- Be a resident of a country in Africa;
- Applicants will be prioritized based on Pluralsight Skill IQs, amount of Pluralsight content consumed and other target demographics.
Application Procedure for the 2019 Ongoing Google Africa Certification Scholarship Programme:
All applications are online through the links provided. Interested persons should follow the links to apply.
Application Deadline: Not Specified