2019 Masters Scholarships at Radboud University: Have you any interest to study in the Netherlands? Maybe you do not have enough fund and you would like a reduced tuition or subsidised cost. Radboud University is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for their 2019 Masters Scholarships. The scholarship program seeks to reduce students tuition to as low as what will be convenient for the student to cover. One of the very many scholarships for international students
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Edinburgh
Scholarship Type: Part scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarships are available for Masters Taught-Courses.
Slots: More than 20 scholarships available.
Scholarship Worth: The scholarship is to reduce your tuition to a flat € 2,078. Whatever you tuition would cost you will only be expected to pay € 2,078 while the rest is paid for you. It covers other costs like visa, insurance, etc. but does not cover cost of living.
Subject Eligibility: Scholarships available to study courses tenable in the Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Arts, Theology & Religious Studies, Faculty of Philosophy, Faculty of Medical Sciences, and Faculty of Law.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships available to international students
English Language Requirement: Courses are taught in English; hence, Proof of English Language proficiency may be required.
The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a select number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the 2019 Masters Scholarships at Radboud University, candidates must meet up the following eligibility conditions:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2018 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
Selection Criteria: From the eligible candidates the Radboud Scholarship holders will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Talent: this means that you must have outstanding study results in your present field of study
- You are expected to be a promising student in your desired field of study at Radboud University
- Proven academic quality and good results of your prior education for example through grades, test scores, publications
- Quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation: based on your motivation letter for the Master’s progamme
Application Format for the 2019 Masters Scholarships at Radboud University:
All applications are to be submitted online. First, interested persons are to apply for admission at Radboud University. Application for scholarship is done by indicating interest during the admission application process. Further documentation will be required when you indicate interest for scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2019
Recommended Post(s): 2019 UFL Elisabeth Strouven Scholarships for Masters Students