Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants who are enthusiast of Energy futures from developing countries for the World Energy Congress Scholarship 2024 holding in the City of Rotterdam, Netherlands.
The Developing Countries Scheme enables and supports the participation of up to 250 delegates from developing countries in joining the conversations and making the connections that will build better energy futures for billions of better lives on one healthy planet.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): World Energy Council
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy of the Netherlands
- Scholarship Worth: See Benefits (below)
- Number of Awards: 250
- Study Level: Not specified
- Nationality: Developing countries
World Energy Congress Developing Countries Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the World Energy Congress Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens of eligible developing countries
- Be interested in the World Energy discuss.
- Be willing to commit his/her time for the congress during the entire duration of the programme.
- A complimentary delegate pass – worth up to €4,000
- Complimentary hotel accommodation for up to 5 nights
- Partial compensation of up to €750 for flights, visa etc.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the World Energy Congress Scholarship are to register for participation by following the steps outlined (below):
STEP 1: Apply for the scheme before the application deadline. You will need a copy of your passport and proof of residency or occupational status.
STEP 2: If accepted, you will receive an email with the link to register and a registration code.
STEP 3: Complete your registration within the given period
STEP 4: Upon successful registration you will be connected with a Service Manager to assist with accommodation and travel arrangements.
STEP 5: Secure your travel. You may take advantage of discounts offered by partnering airline carriers and a partial compensation of up to €750, reimbursed after attendance.
STEP 6: Reimbursement will happen after attending the meeting. Delegates will have to show receipts and an expense claim form.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2024