There are currently various Vytautas Magnus University Scholarships for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students enrolling for the 2022/2023 academic session. Vytautas Magnus University is welcoming applications from eligible, ambitious, intelligent, and talented students and offers them various scholarship opportunities for full-time Bachelor´s and Master´s degree studies.
Applications for scholarships (tuition fee waiver for 1 semester or 1 year) for VMU international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University which will be opened in the beginning of May, 2022.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
Scholarship Worth: Up to full tuition fee waiver
Number of Awards: 15
Study Level: Bachelor, Masters and PhD
Nationality: International students
Vytautas Magnus University Scholarships | DETAILS
There are several type of scholarships which are tuition fee waiver 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% for the first study year of full-time Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programme taught in English.
All interested applicants for Vytautas Magnus University Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies, are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible.
- Must be able to provide academic excellence.
- Apply to one of the undergraduate or masters programs at Vytautas Magnus University.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic performance and high achievements at previous study level(s)
- Demonstrate academic talent and strong motivation in the chosen field of study.
- Meet the University’s academic requirements (Admission score – not lower than 8,5) and your Grade Point Average (GPA) is not lover than 8 out of 10.
- Meet English language entry requirements.
- Hold an offer (Letter of Acceptance) for a full-time Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree Programme at Vytautas Magnus University.
Applicants for Vytautas Magnus University Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies will received;
- Tuition fee waiver 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% for the first study year of full-time Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programme taught in English.
How-to-Apply: Applicants are required to fill in the application form for Prospective Degree Students together with the scholarship application form and attach to the application form the required application documents online https://epasirasymas.vdu.lt/. The application procedures might slightly vary for the different scholarship programmes
Application Deadline: Varies