Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply for the University of Adelaide Research Scholarship 2022. This University of Adelaide Research Scholarship is connected to the Australian Research Council Discovery Project Artisanal Making and the Future of Small-Scale Local Production.
The scholarship is funded to support a full-time PhD student who is commencing research in cultural studies, media and communication studies, or a cognate discipline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
Scholarship Type: Research Award
Host Institution(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
Scholarship Worth: A stipend of $28,854 (indexed annually) per annum
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Also Apply: University of Bonn Argelander Scholarships 2022 (Fully Funded to Germany)
University of Adelaide Research Scholarship 2022 | DETAILS
The successful applicant will work with researchers Dr Michelle Phillipov (University of Adelaide) and Professor Susan Luckman (University of South Australia) to develop their own independent research project on a subject of relevance to the study.
The scholarship will be for 3 years and has a stipend of $28,854 (indexed annually) per annum. It is likely to be tax exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.
To be eligible for University of Adelaide Research Scholarship for International Students, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have completed and been awarded a relevant Bachelor Degree with Honours (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- Excellent academic writing and communication skills are essential.
- Applicants must be international students/Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia who are acceptable as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide.
See Also: The University of Sydney DARE PhD Scholarships in Australia 2022
How-to-Apply: Expressions of interest should be submitted to Dr Michelle Phillipov (firstname.lastname@example.org) by no later than 31 March 2022 with the name of scholarship in the subject heading. Please ensure you include all of the following documents:
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
Application Deadline: March 31, 2022