Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who are interested in advancing their educational career at University College London, United Kingdom for the UCL-GREAT Scholarships 2024.
The UCL-GREAT Scholarships 2024 are jointly funded by UCL and the British Council to provide financial support to citizens of Bangladesh, Nigeria, India and Malaysia for the 2024/25 academic session.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): UCL and the British Council
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): University College London
- Scholarship Worth: £10,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Not specified
- Nationality: Bangladesh, Nigeria, India and Malaysia
UCL-GREAT Scholarships 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the UCL-GREAT Scholarships in the UK, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens of Bangladesh, Nigeria, India and Malaysia
- Applicants must have made an application to study a full-time Master’s degree at UCL in 2024/25, and hold an offer of a place at UCL by the scholarship before the scholarship closing date.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the UCL-GREAT Scholarships 2024 are to first apply for a full time master’s programme at the University College London for the 2024/25 academic session.
Applicants are to visit the International Masters Awards page and complete an online application by the application deadline.
Applicants should note that the scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and financial need.
Application Deadline: 7 May 2024