UAL International Postgraduate Full Scholarship 2020: University of Art London, UK (UAL) offers a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and awards provided through generous donations from individuals, companies and philanthropic charities, as well as from University funds for 2020/2021 academic session.
Several scholarships are available to applicants meeting eligibility criteria. A scholarship provides a £30,000 award to cover tuition fee charges and make a contribution towards living costs. Scholarship recipients will also be offered International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the duration of their study.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Art London, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Art London, UK
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: £30,000
Subject Eligibility: M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also Check: Fully funded Westminster International Postgraduate Scholarship
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the UAL International Postgraduate Full Scholarship 2020;
- Candidates must be an international student
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree at University of St Andrews
- Candidates not eligible to apply if you already hold a UK postgraduate taught qualification (or one at an equivalent level) from studies undertaken in the UK or abroad.
- Evidence with documentation that you are ordinarily resident in a qualifying country. For example you may be asked for a copy of your immigration documents, ID card or formal evidence of your address.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Art London’s minimum English language proficiency requirements
Equally check: Fully-Funded Westminster International Postgraduate Scholarships 2020
Application Procedures for the UAL International Postgraduate Full Scholarship 2020
How- To- Apply
Once you’ve received an offer on a qualifying course, the ‘my funding’ page on your UAL Applicant portal will be updated to display application forms for scholarships you may be eligible for.
Your completed UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application form and supporting evidence must be submitted by 1pm on Friday 19 June 2020.
Providing a personal statement which responds to the following questions as part of your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application (maximum 350 words per question):
Describe how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would make a difference to you
Tell us how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans
Describe how you would address challenges in your home country
Tell how you would uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship
The UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship provides a £30,000 award to cover tuition fee charges and make a contribution towards living costs and scholarship recipients will also be offered International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the duration of their study.
Application Deadline: June 19, 2020
Visit the Official website for further details