Are you finishing up your first semester, looking to complete a co-op, or are a recent graduate? you can go from campus to career with the enriched experiences by applying for Thomson Reuters Internship Opportunities for Recent Graduates. They are committed to providing the next generation of talent at Thomson Reuters.
At Thomson Reuters, there are several Internship Opportunities that you will get exposure and enriched experiences – Sales, Technology, Marketing, Journalism, legal, Finance, Operations, Consulting, Product Strategy, Editorial and Manufacturing.
Company/Organisation(s): Thomson Reuters
Program Location: London, England
Program Duration: Full-time
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: All nationalities
Thomson Reuters Internship Opportunities | What to Expect
Gain valuable hands-on experience about our sales support processes. You will get exposure to executing steps in a sales call and how to overcome obstacles with prospective clients. Paired with a full-time sales rep, you will have a real-world view into a sales career with us. You will get an opportunity to learn from top sales representatives on how to hone your skills for solution-based and consultative selling.
- Learn and get exposure to selling Professional Content and a Suite of Products
- Build leads in our customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Work on building value propositions
To be eligible for Thomson Reuters Internship Opportunities for Recent Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduates
- Applicants must have either OND, HND or B.Sc
- Have a good communication skill
- Have exposure to selling Professional Content and a Suite of Products
- Have strong judgment across the file
- Be fluent in English, with strong English writing skills. French or Portuguese is a plus
- Be a fast learner and team player.
- Readiness to take responsibility for your work and, of course, great communication skills.
You May Also Like: Shell Nigeria Assessed Internship Opportunities for Young Graduates 2023
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Thomson Reuters Internship Opportunities for Young Graduates, applicants should submit application online.
Like your school semester, our typical recruitment cycle has start dates at the beginning of January, May, and September.
Application Deadline: Not Specified