The Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation is pleased to announce the commence of application for the 2024 Einstein Fellowship for outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research area.
The fellowship’s purpose is to support those who, in addition to producing superb work in their area of specialization, are also open to other, interdisciplinary approaches. The fellow will receive a stipend of EUR 10,000 and reimbursement of travel expenses.
Fellowship Sponsors: The Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation
Program Type: Graduate Fellowship
Program Location: Denmark
Program Duration: 6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Nationality: All Nationalities
See Also: United Nations Academic Impact Millennium Fellowship 2023
The Einstein Fellowship 2023/2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Einstein Fellowship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be under 35 years and hold a university degree in the humanities, in the social sciences, or in the natural sciences.
- Applicants must demonstrate good academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must be proficient in English language.
- Applicants must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the superior intellectual development.
- Applicants must be available full-time through out the period of the fellowship.
You May Like: World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Einstein Fellowship 2023 are to complete and send their application and provide the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Two-page project proposal
- Two letters of recommendation.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2023