The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals is a highly sought after, fully-funded international scholarship programme for master’s level studies in Sweden. International students from about 43 countries are given the opportunity to apply for the scholarships to study in Sweden.
The SI Scholarship for Global Professionals aims to develop future global leaders that will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and contribute to a positive and sustainable development in their home countries and regions. In 2023 the Swedish Institute will grant about 250 scholarships for master’s degree studies in Sweden.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Swedish Universities
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (See Scholarship Benefits)
Number of Awards: 250
Study Level: Masters Programme
Nationality: International Students.
Also Check: Swedish Institute Scholarships for Masters Studies (Fully Funded)
Eligibility Criteria | Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2023
We are looking for ambitious professionals who want to make a difference by working with issues that contribute to a just and sustainable development in their home country and region. The SI Scholarship for Global Professionals will be awarded based on the following eligibility conditions;
- Country of citizenship: You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for SI scholarships.
- University admissions: You must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of University Admissions and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes by the 7th of April 2023.
- Work experience: You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated work experience.
- Leadership experience: You must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employment or from civil society engagements.
- Master’s programmes: The master’s programmes you apply for must be eligible for SI scholarships. We give priority to programmes within certain subject areas, depending on your country of citizenship.
- Full tuition fee coverage paid directly by SI to your Swedish university in the beginning of each semester.
- A monthly payment of SEK 10,000to cover your living expenses throughout the study period.
- Travel grant of up to SEK 15,000 for the entire study period depending on your country of origin
- Insurance against illness and accident.
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders(NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build a network while in Sweden.
- After your scholarship period has ended, you become a member of the SI Alumni Network. As a member, you get a unique opportunity for continued networking and professional development. The local networks operate worldwide and currently consist of over 15,000 talented alumni from over 140 countries.
Recommended: Top 23 Fully Funded Scholarships in Netherlands for International Students
- How to Apply: Application for the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals starts with application for a master’s programme at a Swedish University and then application for application for a Global Professionals scholarship for final evaluation and consideration.
Application Deadline: 28 Feb 2023
I’m refugees in Ethiopia, so I’m looking forward to complete my education am medical student second yr department HO which is Health officer
Is there any Scholaship for Bachelor ??
I want to get a Bachelor degree
we’ll check and update it here, regards