Fully funded for international students, Shanghai Government Scholarships at Donghua University makes available the opportunity to help students achieve their potentials and it is targeted especially at those who might be struggle financially get a higher education. Interested and eligible students are invited to apply in the 2022/2023 application phase of the scholarship.
DHU has been appointed to accept international students with Shanghai Government Scholarship from 2006. Each year, DHU accepts about 40 Shanghai Government Scholarship students from all over the world to pursue undergraduate (bachelor’s) or postgraduate (master’s or doctoral) degrees.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Donghua University, China
Scholarship to be taken at: Donghua University, China
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (See Benefits Below)
Number of Award: 40
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Shanghai Government Scholarships 2022 | DETAILS
Shanghai Government Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program and available in applicable program in Chinese-taught Bachelor’s Programs (except B.A. in Chinese Language), Master’s degree programs except International Business (MIB) and Doctoral degree programs.
Candidates applying for this scholarship are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when apply for bachelor’s programs
- Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by government, institutes or organizations in China.
The award will cover the following benefits;
- A tuition fee waiver.
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation
- Monthly stipend (bachelor’s programs: 2500; master’s programs: CNY 3000; doctoral programs: CNY3500).
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
How-to-Apply: To begin application for the 2022/2023 Shanghai Government Scholarships, check first if DHU offers the academic program you plan to learn as well as whether it is covered by SGS scholarships or not.
- Before apply to DHU, one can complete SGS online application at http://study.edu.sh.gov.cnin order to save your information in the scholarships application database.
- Then, complete the following steps to accomplish your application to DHU: 1). Fill DHU’s online application at dhu.edu.cn, 2). Submit the hard copies of the complete application materials required, and 3). Pay the application fee.
Application Deadline: March 31 (Fall intake only)