Schlumberger Foundation Future Fellowships 2023-2024: Application are invited from women from developing and emerging economies to pursue PhD or Postdoctoral research training in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) fields at leading universities worldwide.
The Schlumberger Foundation is committed to gender parity in science and recognizes that full access to and participation in a STEM curriculum is essential for women and girls empowerment by facilitating STEM research for women.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Schlumberger Foundation
Host Institution(s): Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Duration: up to 3 years
Nationality: Developing Countries
Schlumberger Foundation Future Fellowships | DETAILS
Faculty for the Future grants are based on actual costs for eligible expenses up to a maximum of USD 50,000 per year for a PhD and maximum of USD 40,000 per year for a Post-doc and may be renewed through to completion of studies. Renewable grants are subject to performance, recommendations from supervisors and strong evidence of re-integration plans in the home country.
To be eligible for the Schlumberger Foundation Fellowships, applicants must ensure to meet the following requirements:
- Must be a female citizen of a developing country or emerging economy where women are underrepresented in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines.
- Are preparing for a PhD degree or post-doctoral research in a STEM discipline.
- Are enrolled, admitted or have applied to a host university/research institute abroad.
- Hold an excellent academic record
- Are willing to go back to your home country or region upon completion of your studies to contribute to its socio-economic development.
- Can demonstrate leadership skills, active community outreach and have a track record in encouraging girls and women into STEM.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Schlumberger Foundation Future Fellowships 2023-2024 are to complete an online application.
Application Deadline: 11th November 2022