Sanlam CA Bursaries and Funding: Sanlam Group is pleased to offer bursaries and funding to scholars who have enrolled to study Actuarial Science in the 2024 academic session in any South African Institution of higher learning.
Current full time students (SA citizens and Non-SA citizens) who are in their 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of studies who have demonstrated academic ability and a willingness to succeed in their academic pursuits.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sanlam Group
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): Not specified
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Sanlam CA Bursaries and Funding 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Sanlam Bursaries 2024, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be current full time Actuarial Students or school leaving learners who intend to study in 2024.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of scholars.
- Show the willingness to succeed.
What Sanlam Offers
- Tuition and registration fees
- Accommodation fees
- Allowances for prescribed books and meals
- Monthly allowance/stipend
- Guaranteed intake into the CA Programme after successful completion of studies
- A minimum of 65% undergraduate academic average.
- Proof of acceptance in a SAICA-accredited Post-graduate Diploma in Accounting programme for the 2024 academic year.
- Proof of financial need (household income not exceeding R350,000 per annum).
- Copy of ID/Passport or permanent residency.
- Comprehensive CV focusing on Academics, Extra-mural activities and Leadership skills.
- A motivation to support your application that answers the following questions:
- In your own words, can you describe what a CA(SA) does?
- Why do you want to study accounting?
- Why do you believe you have what it takes to become a CA(SA)?
- Why should Sanlam choose you to be a bursary holder?
Application Deadline: 29 November 2023