Romanian Government International Scholarship is now open for applications from suitably qualified candidates with strong academic performance to take advantage of this opportunity, commencing for 2024 – 2025 academic session.
Numerous scholarships are awarded to nationals of non-EU nations by the Romanian government, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, each year. Applicants are only eligible if they have excellence academic performance.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Romanian Government
- Host Institution(s): Romanian Universities
- Funding Amount: Funded
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s & PhD degrees
- Nationality: International Students
In order to be eligible for Romanian Government International Scholarship, applicants must fulfil the requirements listed (below):
- Applicants must be international students
- Citizens of Romanian origin or who are part of the Romanian historical communities in the proximity of Romania (entitled to different scholarship programmes);
- Citizens who have requested or acquired a form of protection in Romania;
- Stateless persons whose stay on the territory of Romania is officially recognized according to the law;
- Members of the diplomatic and consular corps or family members of the diplomatic and consular corps accredited to Romania;
- Members of the administrative and technical staff of diplomatic missions and consular offices accredited to Romania;
- Staff members of international organizations based in Romania or family members of staff of international organizations based in Romania;
- Beneficiaries of a scholarship from the Romanian state for the same cycle of study.
How-to-Apply: To apply for the Romanian Government International Scholarship Ministry of Foreign Affairs Scholarships for non-EU citizens you need to create an account on the website.
Application Deadline: March 24, 2024