Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship for Postgraduates 2024: Applications are invited from qualified postgraduate candidates for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship for postgraduate studies in the United Kingdom.
The Pershing Square Foundation awards full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to attend prestigious conferences and events throughout the year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Oxford/ Pershing Square Foundation
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Oxford
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Scholarship Slot: 6
Nationality: International students
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
Scholarships are awarded to individuals with/or who are:
- Academic achievement, demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in their career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Articulated vision on how the oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives.
- New applicants to the Oxford 1+1 MBA programme
- applicants must be admitted to a 1+1 MBA partnering programme and to the MBA prior to the selection process
- Applicants who apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of partner 1+1 MBA programme; and to the MBA (as a separate application).
- Funding for course fees
- Living grant worth at least £15,609 for both years of study.
How-to-Apply: Candidates must submit a complete application for both courses and upload the scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the 1+1 MBA programme application by the deadline to be considered.
In no more than 500 words, please answer the following question:
- How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?
Application Deadline: 5 January 2024