The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Internships Program is open for applications from interested and eligible students (Undergraduates & Graduates) to gain adequate knowledge and skills in relevant areas and serve as a potential.
The OECD Internship Programme is designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the Organisation to work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Organisation.
Internship Location: Paris, France
Internship Duration: 6 – 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelors, Masters & PhD
Nationality: All nationalities
See Also: African Union (AU) Internship Program for African Countries 2023
OECD Internship Programme for Students | What to Expect
The Internship Programme is open on an on-going basis. Students enrolled at a fully accredited degree programme (Bachelor, Master, PhD) during the entire duration of their internship can apply online. Selected interns are on-boarded both remotely and in a hybrid form until further notice.
Its main goal is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment. The duration of the internship is for a period between one and six months (renewable for another six months up to a total of twelve months), on a full-time basis (40 hours per week).
For internships in the corporate functions, successful candidates will be involved in one of the following areas:
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget and Accounting
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
To be eligible for OECD Internship Programme for Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants who are enrolled in a full-time degree programme for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD;
- Are available for a minimum internship duration of one month;
- Have an excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn the other. Knowledge of other languages used at the OECD would be an advantage;
- Possess solid quantitative and IT skills;
- Demonstrate excellent drafting and communication skills;
- Are capable of working in a multicultural and international team environment.
You May Also Like: Baker Hughes 12 Month Graduate Internships in Africa 2023
How-to-Apply: You can submit your application anytime via the online application platform. We recruit interns on an on-going basis and applications are accepted throughout the year.
For more information on the OECD Internship Programme please download the Internship brochure, consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.
Application Deadline: Not Specified