NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program: The application period for the academic year for the NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program is open. The graduate fellowship program allows for the demonstration of the commitment to academia in supporting research that spans all areas of computing innovation.
The NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program provides funding in the amount of up to $60,000 per award to graduate students who are researching topics that will lead to major advances in accelerated computing and its applications. NVIDIA particularly invites applications from students pushing the envelope in artificial intelligence, robotics, autonomous vehicles, and related fields.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): NVIDIA
Fellowship to be taken at: Globally
Funding Amount: Up to $60,000
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: All Nationalities
NVIDIA Fellowship Graduate Fellowship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program for Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be students who have already completed their first year of PhD level studies (at the time of application).
- Applicants must have majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Architecture, Electrical Engineering and other related fields.
- Applicants must be enrolled as a full time active PhD student during the 2024-2025 academic year.
- Applicants must be applicants available to complete a summer internship (which due to COVID-19 may be held remotely) prior to the start of their fellowship.
- Students may not be immediate family of a current NVIDIA employee.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants are to apply online by visiting the official application website by completing the online application form and uploading the following supporting documents:
- Research summary/thesis proposal- up to 2 pages, plus bibliography
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae including contact information.
- Professor nomination letter (1 letter minimum (thesis advisor), up to 3 letters maximum. OK to have nomination letter(s) from non-professors, as long as you have one from thesis advisor/professor).
- Confirmation of availability for summer internship
Application Deadline: September 7th, 2023 at 3pm Pacific time