NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2020/21: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) and its partners is pleased to announce the commencement of applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2020 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Scheme.
The scholarship is to support students in achieving their academic dreams and also to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. It provides an annual grant to successful candidates till when they complete their undergraduate studies. Eligible undergraduate students studying NUC-accredited courses in Nigerian universities are encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): NNPC/SNEPCo
Scholarship to be taken at: Nigeria
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: not stated
Subject Eligibility: All disciplines
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for Nigerian Students.
You may also like: Shell Nigeria Scholarship for Postgraduate and Undergraduate Students, 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2020/21, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria currently enrolled in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Applicants must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International).
Application Procedures for the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2020/21
- Applicants are to complete the online application form online
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at official application portal.
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Academic results for 100 level for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2020/21
- Shell Nigeria Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2020 (Fully-Funded to UK)
The steps below should be followed while applying:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. After activation of your account, return to the official application website.
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to the website and enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
Application Deadline: 28th August, 2020