National College of Ireland International Scholarships 2021-2022: The National College of Ireland is offering several tuition discount scholarships to international students. Among the scholarships are the Masters scholarships, Master’s Edge Scholarship, Higher Diploma Scholarship, Future Leaders Scholarship and Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
The scholarships values vary but some offer up to 50% of tuition fee available to international students who have a full offer to study in a degree program at the University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): National College of Ireland, Ireland
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount Scholarships
Host Institution(s): National College of Ireland, Ireland
Scholarship Worth: Up to 50% of Tuition
Study Level: Postgraduate
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
National College of Ireland International Scholarships 2021-2022 | DETAILS
National College of Ireland has an extensive scholarship and bursary portfolio for international students which aim to reward excellence and promote diversity among the student body.
Some of the eligibility conditions for the National College of Ireland International Scholarships 2021-2022 are stated as follows;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Have completed some research experience
- Have completed an approved university degree and
- Can meet the English language requirements.
- Applicants must be self sponsored.
- Candidates must enroll in a full-time program.
- Academic Merit Scholarship: €2,000 – €4,000
- Master’s Edge Scholarship: 50% of tuition Fees
- Higher Diploma Scholarship: €4,000
- Future Leaders Scholarship: 50% of tuition Fees
- Entrepreneurship Scholarship: 50% of tuition fees
How-to-Apply: All students who receive an offer to study a masters degree course at NCI are automatically assessed for these scholarships based upon a range of criteria, including their academic transcripts. Scholarship application forms are also available at the official webpage (link below) for specific scholarship types
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021