MTN ICT and Business Skills Training Initiative 2020: Applications are invited from young entrepreneurs in ICT and other skills to apply for the 2020 MTN ICT and Business Skills Training Initiative which is a flagship program of the MTN Foundation Youth Empowerment cause.
The initiative has been implemented across Nigeria to develop and horn ICT and Business skills. It is aimed at building the capacity of young people in the area of ICT and Entrepreneurship skills, such that their employability and entrepreneurial abilities are enhanced. The programme will be implemented in partnership with Google, Oracle, and Cisco.
Programme Sponsor(s): MTN Foundation
Programme to be taken in: Nigeria
Programme Level: Young professionals
Programme Slot: Not specified
Eligibility and Selection Criteria – MTN ICT and Business Skills Training Initiative 2020
To be considered for the MTN ICT and Business Skills Training Initiative 2020, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 35 to be eligible to apply for the MTN ICT and Business Skills Training Initiative.
- Applicants must demonstrate the passion for ICT and Entrepreneurship skills development to enhance their employability and entrepreneurial potential.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conducts of successful applicants of the initiative.
- Applicants are to note that the current phase of the programmes is scheduled for youth who reside and operate their businesses in Abia, Akwa Ibom and Kaduna States.
- Applicants must be willing to be good ambassadors of the programme.
Application Procedures for the MTN ICT and Business Skills Training Initiative 2020
Applicants are to visit the official application website and complete the online application form before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 25th October, 2020