MIAI@Grenoble Alpes is inviting applications from interested and eligible students for scholarship program related to Artificial Intelligence to attract exceptional candidates in the second year of University Grenoble Alpes Master.
The successful candidates are expected to register to one of the above Master 2 programs listed below at Université Grenoble Alpes. Funded students should apply, at the end of their Master, to a doctoral program within one of the Grenoble research laboratories.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MIAI@Grenoble Alpes, France
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): Université Grenoble Alpes, France
Scholarship Worth: 8000€
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Domestic & International Student
DETAILS | MIAI@Grenoble Alpes Master 2 Research Scholarship
All excellent students (candidates to master or engineer diploma) are invited to apply. MIAI@Grenoble Alpes will allocate 10 grants for each academic year.
This grant of 8000€ is offered to cover the academic year from September 2022 to June 2023, which includes 4 months of courses and 6 months of research internship, and it is intended to support selected students willing to work in the field of Artificial Intelligence for both their Master and PhD, and whose income is insufficient to cover their fees.
Funded students should apply, at the end of their Master, to a doctoral program within one of the Grenoble research laboratories.
To be eligible for MIAI@Grenoble Alpes Master 2 Research Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time degree program
- Candidates must have successfully completed the first year of a master’s degree course or an equivalent qualification recognized by UGA.
- Applicants must have a bachelors degree certificate in the relevant field
- Applicants must have an offer to study in the University
- Applicants must be willing to work in the field of Artificial Intelligence for both their Master and PhD.
- A letter of commitment indicating the selected Master 2 program at Université Grenoble Alpes and specifying that the student commits to work on a research topic related to MIAI research themes during her/his Master year. Students will be asked to write a report (around 30 pages) at the end of the Master year on the topic they have finally selected, the constraint being that this topic be related to Artificial Intelligence.
- A CV
- The last 2 academic year translated to French or English when appropriate.
- Master application number: before applying for the MIAI scholarship, it is necessary to apply for a master 2 of “Université Grenoble Alpes”.
Application Deadline: April 29, 2022