Merit-Based Local Scholarships For Undergraduates in Nigeria: Applications are hereby invited for Merit-based local scholarships for Undergraduates students who demonstrate excellent academic performance offered by Kaduna state government in Nigeria for 2020/2021 academic session.
The Kaduna State Government is interested in giving equal opportunity for access to excellent education to its teeming youth who demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Maximum spend on this type of scholarship is $41,000 for all courses except Medicine that has a maximum spend of $55,000.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Kaduna State Government, Nigeria
Scholarships to be taken at: Kaduna State Government, Nigeria
Scholarship Type: Education fund
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Scholarship Worth: $ 41,000 annually
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Merit-Based Local Scholarships For Undergraduates in Nigeria
- Applications are open to Nigerian students around the world.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University
- Applicants must have high school certificates with excellent academic record.
- Evidence of Grade B in at least five subjects including Mathematics and English and Grade C for the other subjects taken in WASSCE or NECO in one seating and not later than 2017.
- Candidates can apply without a secured admission, but admission must be gotten from an approved university before scholarship award.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates must be conversant with English language and Nigerian languages (optional).
Application Procedures for the Merit-Based Local Scholarships For Undergraduates in Nigeria
To be part of this opportunity, eligible applicants must complete the Online Application form and making sure admission must be gotten from an approved university before scholarship award.
Candidates are also expected to meet the general entry requirement of their respective Universities.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020