Italian Government Scholarships 2023: The Italian Government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation is pleased to announce the offer of scholarships to foreign citizens and Italian citizens living abroad to foster international cooperation.
The scholarships provides full funding to complete study courses and research/training programs and are to be taken at any Italian Public University offering scholarships to international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Italy
Host Institution(s): Participating institutions in Italy
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Postgraduate (PhD and Masters)
Nationality: Foreign and Domestic Students
See Also: Top Government Scholarships 2023/2024 [Fully Funded]
Italian Government Scholarships 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Italian Government Scholarships 2023 for International Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applications must only be submitted by foreign and Italian students living abroad (IRE)* holding an appropriate academic qualification required to enroll to the Italian University/Institute
- Applicants must have obtained good academic credentials from their previous educational institution.
- Applicants are to note that the scholarships will be awarded after the proper enrollment of the students to the master or PhD programs for the academic year.
- Applicants’ age for the master’s degree and PhD programmes should not exceed 28 years and 30 years respectively by the deadline of this call.
- Applicants are kindly requested to contact the University they wish to enrol before submitting their application, in order to verify the feasibility of enrolment.
How-to-Apply: Applicants are to ensure that they submit and online application by the application deadline and will be required to provide complete information and supporting documents during the application.
Application Deadline: 9th June 2023
I am glad to see this golden opportopportunity
Please accept me to get
You need to apply to the awarding body as instructed